• The majority of our novelty cakes feed 35. We do not offer exact dimensions as each cake is hand crafted in freehand. Our cakes are of a generous size we don't get complaints about cakes being too small.
• We can make novelty cakes 50% bigger at 50% extra charge. This will feed up to 70 people.
• We do not make smaller size novelty cakes.
• All cakes are made of vanilla sponge with jam and butter cream unless stated otherwise. Chocolate novelty cakes are 5% extra and fruitcake is 20%
• We do not currently make gluten or dairy free cakes.
• Sponge and chocolate cakes do not have nuts as an ingredient but their may be nut traces present. Our fruitcake does contain nuts and alcohol.
• Our cakes are made with vegetable fats and contain dairy products.
Cake Storage and Shelf Life
• All cakes should be stored in a cool dark place on a flat sturdy surface.
• Never put cakes in the fridge other than fresh dairy cream cakes.
• Sponge, Chocolate and Carrot cake will keep for one week after delivery.
• Fruitcake last perfectly well for months not years.
Edible Images and Sugar Models
• Edible images can be put on almost any cake. £10 for the first image and £5 for every additional one thereafter.
• Editing and altering images may involve extra charges.
• We can scan and print any photograph or image. When ever an image is scanned and printed the quality deteriorates so make sure you give us the best quality pictures you can.
• If you wish to supply a digital picture, we only accept jpg images.
• Hand made sugar models and elaborate sugar crafted models can be quoted for separately.
• We require 3 working days notice on all cakes ordered. Occasionally we may not have the resources to meet demand. Please order as early as you can.
• Please check your order thoroughly before payment. For bespoke cakes, our decorators can only create the finished article from what they interpret from the wording of your order. It is not possible to create exact specifications when modeling food, just a graphical representation.
• 24 hours after your cakes has been ordered and paid for, any further alteration will carry a £5.00 administration fee.
• If an inscription colour or any other choice is left un-selected on your order then we reserve the right to use our own discretion.
• We only accept cards and Paypal for orders placed online. We use 3D secure Sagepay.
For payment enquiries contact email@example.com
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer financial details with any 3rd parties.
• Deliveries are made by our own trained drivers, on your chosen delivery date. We do not offer timed deliveries.
• All cakes are delivered boxed.
• We only deliver within the London M25.
• We do not deliver on Sundays.
• Delivering in London is very unpredictable due to congestion. All cakes will be delivered on your chosen delivery date. We do not offer specified time deliveries. If you require your cake before a specified time you must choose a delivery date for the day before. Our cakes keep perfectly fresh for one week!
• We can deliver to neighbors if you are out. Please specify your neighbors complete address.
Refund Cancellation and Complaints
• There will be no refund on cakes cancelled less than 3 working days prior to collection or delivery.
• Corrections and repairs to cakes, including inscription mistakes, can be corrected on the same day in most cases. You are required to give us this opportunity and must let us know of the problem within one hour of accepting your cake.
• Complaints are very rare and we take them very seriously. Some complaints may require further investigation and an immediate refund may not always be possible. Photographic evidence may be requested prior to you using the cake.
• Cakes, or part of cakes, may need to be returned within three days to ensure we are able to fairly assess the nature of the complaint.
• The maximum refund we offer is the value of the cake and delivery. Further compensation is not available.